Technology at the speed of Business!
Hundreds of companies served and hundreds of completed projects… that’s us, Los Angeles Bizz. Our solutions serve B2b, B2c, medical, dental, insurance, financial services, manufacturing, construction, and real estate industry. From web, to mobile, to database, cloud, and hosting, we provide a foundation built on experience, sound judgement and communications… and we are ready to provide the same for your company’s projects.
Who we are
Who We Are
Los Angeles Bizz is a proud division of and operated by Sofvue, LLC, a company first incorporated in 2004. Our leadership team brings twenty years of experience from the Fortune 500 corporate sector, along with nearly twenty more years of software architecture, project development, and project management experience.
John Tomblin, our co-founder, has extensive design and development for all types of solutions, from web-based applications in B2b, medical, financial, and manufacturing, to mobile and cloud solutions in retail, wholesale, logistics, and drilling.
Our clients extend across the Western and Southwestern states. Fully 80% of our business is in California, Arizona, and Nevada, while the remaining 20% is in Texas, Florida, New York, New Mexico, Colorado, and Washington State. Some of our recent projects, by industry, include developments for;
* Bio-medical mobile app/application
* Commercial real estate SaaS
* Construction Portal
* Drilling/Mining application and mobile app
* Retail/Merchant banking application
* Redesign of atomic clock system
* High rise SaaS application
* B2b service management platform
* Project Management tracking application
Los Angeles Bizz caters to nine segments of the marketplace, including manufacturing, construction, real estate, B2b, B2c, wholesale, e-commerce, banking, and insurance application systems.
We would love to hear more about your project, your goals, and find out how Los Angeles Bizz can be a go-to-market web and mobile provider. To learn more, contact us at 623-845-2747 or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you identify, define, and develop a best-in-class solution for your business. Give us a call and let us prove it to you.
Clients Review for
Los Angeles Bizz
“This letter serves as a recommendation of Sofvue, and their services. John’s team has always delivered well beyond our expectations. Over the past several years, John and his team have always made themselves available for cost-effective, reliable solutions that make common sense. Whether it’s developing an Internet-based or web-application system, mobile apps, UX/UI wireframes, analyzing a new type of business process for our company, or managing the overall development of an application, John’s team gets the job done right and done correctly every time.”Dana Poole, President
“John is a true professional and he understands how to get things done. He’s a true professional to his craft, and he has a diverse and amazing toolkit of skills that he brings to each project, no matter how big or small. He is an excellent communicator and he provides excellent customer service for all of our projects. He is also committed to developing, delivering, and communicating all facets of a project, and he has the technical skills needed to deliver what he promises. John is genuinely interested in helping others achieve success with their project, and he works tirelessly to involve people in the process so the projects can grow and mature. If you need technology services, or technology consulting, John is your go-to guy. Give him a call. You’ll be glad you did.”Chuck Ludwig, FSO
“John and I have known each other and have been working together for the past seven years, and I’ve been using John’s company, Data Titan, for another years on various projects for our underwriting division. John and I first met when he was working as Regional IT Director for Fidelity National Financial, and since that first meeting, John and I have worked on numerous projects together, especially projects for our underwriting and legal department in Texas, New Mexico, and Oklahoma. John’s team is a pleasure to work with, and the fact that John works by referral only says a lot about his service. With John at the helm of your project, you can rest easy knowing that your software or mobile project succeed each and every time!”Stan Keaton, Senior Vice President, Regional Counsel
“As Senior Transportation Director for the Southwestern and Western US, we needed a web-based system to manage our waybill and logistics system for our tractor-trailer fleet as well as numerous distribution centers. John and his team worked diligently putting our ideas into a custom software program that saves us time and money, and the application his company developed for us is simply unmatched.”Larry Leal, Senior Transportation Director